Do you like my blog?

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Evils Poem in Ramadhan

THE TYPEWRITER : Idati Malek on Wednesday, August 25, 2010
true friends are hard to come by.
but evils like me. always there for you.

i brought u drugs, i brought u happiness.
u are in heaven now, and hereafter
u are in hell, with your truly best friend, me.

i am your angel (wadde*ff), where the assalamualaikum's face called me 'uih...setan..!'
in this Ramadhan, i am tied.
but you, as my best friend ever,
still doing the 'things' I thought you before.
i love you.
thanks a bunch for being my followers even i'm not a blogger.
until we met again, human..err..friends(maybe~)

-ibleeso-

nota : setan yang nak berpuisi ketika diikat.minta maaf la setan ni muet dia band 2, tu pun dah ambik tiga kali.

setan berbaju kurung.

0 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S: