Do you like my blog?

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Reason

THE TYPEWRITER : Idati Malek on Tuesday, December 27, 2011
he is the reason why I sleep while my phone still on my hand. 
he is the reason why I smile even nobody with me.
when I,
staring too long at the pictures,
waiting for one message during midnight,
laughing in tears,
drowning in daydreams,
stay up all night talking,
writing love poems,
listening to love songs,
drawing couple pictures,
start being a girl.

he always be the reason.



He is the reason I keep staying strong,
He is the one that will be there for me when things go wrong.
He is my shining star,
He is the only guy that has my heart.
He is the one that takes my breath away,
I love him more each and everyday.
He means the world to me,
He is the one I'm talking about when I say "We were meant to be",
When I walk with him,it's like he is the only one I can see.
He is the reason for the smile on my face,




No one could ever take his place.
He is the love of my life,

He is the one I'm always thinking of,
He is the guy I'm hooked to like a drug,



Hes the reason I'm still living,
Without him I'm nothing.
He is my world,my life,
My everything.



*tapi apa-apa pun, family comes first. :D












2 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S:

Miss Guinea said... [Reply]

aku dah termasuk dalam blog jiwang ni...ngeh ngeh. Anyway, aku doa moga korang cepat kahwin, dan bahagia sampai anak cucu cicit.. Tak elok kapel lama2 ni..hehe. :)

Idati Malek said... [Reply]

haha..aminn.

kalo boleh kawin skrg, aku da kawin dah we..