- See more at: http://www.kertasmerah.my/2012/07/panduan-asas-seo-meta-tag.html#sthash.YveKx12V.dpuf dearly beloved are you listening. | Hutan Kabut

Idol!

Facebook HK

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

dearly beloved are you listening.

THE TYPEWRITER : idati on Tuesday, October 02, 2012
dearly beloved, i dedicate this heart to you.

i know times might run, changes may appear; but if you need a crying shoulder, i will be here to cherish you. to love you, like i always do.

even when i become demented or disturbed, this heart will always be yours. i gave it to you so you will have both. me and my soul.

even when you hit the bottom rock of your life, i'll be there to lend my hands to lift you up.

even when the sorrows haunted every soul, i will come to you like a smiling angel.

even when you think it is too ashamed to have the ugly me by your side, i will still be there.

i don't know how to describe how much i love you. and how much you are so important to me.

0 C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S: