Attention to all unemployed graduates!
Did you face all these situations?
· Just started job-hunting after graduation
· Do not know the correct resume format
· My resume is not favourable by companies. What is wrong with them?
· I only copy-paste my resume from friends and internet
· Already sent like 1000 applications but still no answers
· All jobs need experience, but I only have internship experience!
· My hometown does not have job opportunities for fresh graduates!
· I do not know how to start my first job!
· I messed up during interview for being too nervous
· All of the above
Here are 2 GOLDEN CHANCES for all! The choice is yours to make!
1 – Resume Workshop Course by Mr. Hans Toh (Certified Professional Resume Writer & Certified Interview Coach)
2 – Interview session with companies from 3 sectors (FMCG, Hospitality & Tourism); Priority will be given to potential GEMS 2.0 candidates
(Interviews are based on Graduate Employability Management Scheme Program (GEMS 2.0).
Criteria needed for GEMS 2.0 Programme:
1) Unemployed degree graduates from 6 months until 18 months after completion of study (final semester)
2) Graduate from LOCAL university only
3) Non JPA scholar
4) Age 27 and below
5) CGPA 2.5 and above
6) Job experiences from 0 – 3 months (for degree level)
7) Want to be hired immediately in 3 sectors (FMCG, Hospitality & Tourism) for degree level
For more details, please refer the poster or contact us at 03 – 2106 5431 during office hour (9 am - 6 pm).
Interested to join? Please fill in the form HERE!